Guidelines for Literary and Graphic Usage
Dear Fellow Lunisolar Truth Seekers,
This site is for the purposes of educating the public of what we believe to be Biblical truths. As we are given more by our Creator and use what He has revealed, we will continue to share.
While we may have many of the same beliefs and goals of promoting the Truths of Yahushua for these last days, the staff at the Sabbath of The Bible
believe that some literary guidelines
are necessary and must be spelled out for the support and protection of all.
The staff of "Sabbath of The Bible"
puts many hours six days a week, at times resulting in 8-14 hour days, per person researching, writing, creating illustrations, responding to email inquiries, and posting on our website the truths revealed to us. This is our calling from heaven and our life's work. We depend upon our heavenly Father who has blessed us with this website to meet our financial needs. It is in the reading of our articles and videos that Yahushua leads seekers of truth to freely give their financial support. This is how we are sustained. As we have been blessed we seek to bless all who visit our website by freely
sharing any and all truths we have discovered.
Perhaps we have erred in making an assumption that all seekers have an equal knowledge of the same literary rules. These rules apply whether it is a bound book, magazine article, website article, presentation or graphics. When the rules are not adhered to, it is called plagiarism.
Below are guidelines established by SabbathofTheBible.com. We encourage you to also establish these same literary guidelines for your own websites.
If it is your desire to utilize our materials for your website or other media, in part or whole, from our articles, words studies, graphics, etc., they must
In the event that you wish to quote word for word, either a sentence or paragraph, the same rules would apply. In other words, please feel free to copy and paste. This applies to the following presentations:
- Not limited to, all articles; word studies; definitions; graphics; images; FAQ's; Testimonies; email letters; and News Letters produced by SabbathofTheBible.com.
- For your protection, in reference to images and graphics that have not originated by SabbathofTheBible, it is strongly recommended that you not use any. We have paid for the "right" to use them from an Image Supplier. If you are discovered to have one of their copyrighted images without having purchased it, they will find these images, you may be fined up to $2,000 per image by the original image holder. These image suppliers are utilizing electronic means of searching the internet for and finding their images in an attempt to increase their own revenues. We will be happy to clarify which images are copyrighted and which ones are not, you may then freely use them with our website name attached.
- Concerning any and all graphics that have been developed specifically by SabbathofTheBible.com, these may be freely used providing the following guidelines are adhered to:
- There may be no altering of any illustrations of any type, graphically or textual.
- Any items that have been gleaned from our website, must have the SabbathofTheBible.com website address clearly posted in association with them on your site. There are countless hours in the research and development of both our art and illustrations. In utilizing our presentations properly you honor us, and we thank you in advance.
- We at SabbathofTheBible.com have asked permission to use the articles and video's from multiple websites. In doing so we always post the author's name and website if and when there is one.
- Other reasoning for these measures include, but not limited to the following. It has been noted on sites in the past where our articles have been used, 1) slightly altered and the original message of the article has become misrepresentative of our beliefs. 2) all or parts of our articles have been used without the diligent research, time and efforts due, yet the viewers of other sites falsely perceive these studies to be masterminded by the site they are currently viewing, those other than SabbathofTheBible.com.
We truly thank each of you in advance for your understanding and cooperation concerning this matter. Please see this as us doing our "due diligence." In the long run, it will be a greater blessing to all.
Your friends and fellow truth seekers at SabbathofTheBible.com
Fair Use Notice
This site may contain copyrighted material encountered on the Internet, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or specific author.
We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of Biblical truths well expressed by others. Every effort is made to give appropriate attribution for source of authorship.
We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this Site is distributed without profit
, (A Not For Profit Site) to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information please visit: